NBAA Regional Forums
Regional forums bring current and prospective aircraft owners, operators, manufacturers, customers and industry personnel together for one-day events at three of the best airports and FBOs in America. Regional forums mix exhibits, static displays of aircraft and education sessions to introduce business aviation to local officials and prospective owners and operators, and to address any current issues in the regions.
This year we will be attending...
- The Concours D'Elegance: August 15-20, 2017 in Monterey, California.
- The Morristown Regional Forum: September 7, 2017.
- The NBAA Annual Conference: October 10-12, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
- The Regional Forum: January 24, 2018 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- The NBAA Schedulers and Dispatch Conference: February 6-9, 2018 in Long Beach, California.
- The Regional Forum: June 21, 2018 in White Plains, New York (one of our main airports).
- The NATA Annual Conference: June 26-29, 2018 in New Orleans, LA.
- The Regional Forum: September 6, 2018 in San Jose, California.
ACSF (Air Charter Safety Foundation) symposiums are annual gatherings of the air charter and business aviation industry leaders where current and emerging safety challenges are reviewed and discussed. This year's symposium will be held from March 13-14, 2018 in Ashburn, Virginia.